Followers

Nov 24, 2009

couple's corner #7: Misunderstanding

Time goes very fast that I didn't even notice that it's our Couple's Corner again. We've been to many different topics already and this is the 7th part of this couple's meme. Misunderstanding is the topic.


Rodliz’s Nest

Actually in a relationship, it's abnormal if there is no misunderstanding or some fights. Same as me and my husband. We have some misunderstanding which sometimes turns out into not talking for few hours but we will not sleep without saying good night with hugs and kisses and that's it. Back to normal again.

Me and my husband 2 big
misunderstandings were all my faults...hehehe. I don't remember when it was but it was happened this year.

It was one time when we were teasing each other and accidentally he shouted on me but it was a joke for him. I am very sensitive person that even just a simple joke or high voice I get angry or just be quite on one side. When he shouted on me accidentally, I shut up and went into the bedroom and locked the door. He cannot just stay in one side without talking so he was knocking at the door but I was pretending that I was sleeping and didn't hear him. He got angry and said that much better not to talk to him more “that day”. I got more angry of what he said. He went back to the living room so I put on my jeans and put my jacket. I went to a small lake and stayed there for few hours.

Without my knowledge, he was looking at me to all the possible places where he thoughts I was there but unfortunately I was not there. I was near the small lake and looked the ducks swimming. I was freezing so I decided to go home. When I came home, he was not there... I was worried because he was not there then after 10 minutes he came home. He just asked me where I’ve been but I didn't tell him...hehhe. He took a bath for 2 hours then went to bed where I was there already. He just kissed me and hugged me. Everything was back to normal again...

Then the second misunderstanding was when he asked me to change our Swedish money into Euro. He kept on telling me that it must have coins for us to use the push carts in Germany. I changed the money and I was very proud telling him that I didn't get coins...hahah. Stupid of me... Of course he got angry because he told me many times about the coins...

He got angry when I came home and he was on his little high voice again. As usual my beauty got hurt so I was crying again. I used to cry...hahaha. Then we didn't talk again for an hour. Same as usual, kisses and hugs are always the ending of misunderstanding...hehehe

I am too much spoiled and acting like a baby to my husband and he love the way I am....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was funny...thanks for sharing!

Mommy Liz said...

Hehehe! proud ka pang sabihing di ka kumuha ng coins? bakit kaya ganon, kapag nasigawan tayo eh nasasaktan na tayo agad noh? Bihira lang sumigaw hubby ko, but I know, when he does, he means business. Kaya kahit gano ako katapang tameme na ang beauty ko eh. At least, lagi kayong hugs and kisses, oh di ba?

Great one..

eds said...

uh-oh.. hindi lang ikaw ang gusto ng ganyan.. hehe wifes loves being spoiled by their hubbies.. un kaya ang pampalasa sa relationship.. love it.. nakakarelate ako sa story mo kasi parang parehas tayo ..

mine is up >> http://mydigihome.info/?p=271

Rechie said...

oh..your hubby's effort in finding where you are at is really sweet... i agree to eds all wives cguro ganyan..kahit ako..pag meron tantrum attack papagurin ko si hubby kakasuyo....

mine is up too...it is here

Unknown said...

he he.. Ikaw sis sobra ka matampuhin.. Pero naman pag nawala pala cya sobra ka pala alala.. Mahilig talaga tau girls ng drama nuh.. hehe. Natuwa naman ako sa story mo about the coin sis.. Hindi ka naman nakinig sa hubby mo eh.. Ha ha

anne said...

hehehe powerful talaga ang mga kiss and hugs na yan ah

Beth said...

I think you are right. You're one spoiled wifey! :) But it always feels good whenever Hubby make up for the petty quarrel through hugs and kisses, right? :)
It's also good to know that he loves you just the way you are. :)

AC said...

i agree!!! ako laging mataas ang boses ko eh.. pero sanay na si hubby sakin malamang.. nakilala pa nya mga tita at lola ko, di na sya nagtaka san ko nakuha.. haha!!! pero sya, he never raise his voice.. and when he mistakenly did.. ayaw na yun! haha!!! di na ako iimik.. but syempre.. paamo epek tayo.. so sila lalapit to kiss and hug.. haay.. sweet!!! i enjoyed your story..