Followers

Oct 6, 2009

bad result

As I posted this morning, I would take my mathematic Geometry exam today and yes I did it but i'm not happy at all...

I wasn't aware of the problems that I must use differents kind of measurements. So instead of converting into meter, what I did was I converted it into millimeter. Sounds very stupid, right? I hate myself of being so weak of that mathematical terms....

My exam was 24 points and too bad that I just got 15 out of 24. huhuhu... very bad results but at least I still got the passing score and can continue to the next chapter. I was about to cry when I found out that I was only 15 points but it was useless to cry because it will not be bigger anyway...

So as of now, I’m continuing my Fraction (bråk) chapter which is more difficult. hehehe but at least I don't need to measure. Just count and find the right answer. This is life....

4 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Weakness ko din yan sistah kaya dont worry di ka nagiisa hehehe..
Nostalgic Marveling
Etcetera Etcetera
Spice up your LIFE!
Obstacles & Glories

Dhemz said...

you are not alone sis.....math is my least fave subject....buti nalang when I go back to skul here....1 math lang ang requirements....kaya bongga....hehehe...good luck!

Gin Hansson said...

Chubskulit - hehhee i think mostly filipina hates math...agree?

dhemz - naku sis kainis talaga kasi kung san pa yong pinaka hate ko yon pa yong 3 times kami meet sa 1 linngo..kainis di ba?hehehe

Naku good luck sa atin lahat who hates math...

jodi said...

i hate mathematics too and that's why i have apoor memory in terms of numbers onlineforum