Followers

Oct 10, 2009

happy birthday Zeena

It's better late than never.
I shall not want to let her day pass without acknowledging her special day. I know its belated greetings already. She was celebrating her day last 8th of October.

Zeena is one of my closest and very nice friend in school. When I didn't have yet Filipina friends (Shy and tejan), I used to be with Zeena every week. She was my classmate in SFI course C+. She was 2 weeks late from our class due to some personal reason. I remember the first time I saw her in our room; I can't stopped myself adoring her beauty. I like her beauty and she's very friendly. She smiled at me when I made a joke to my teacher.

I found her very easy to be friend with because at that time I didn't speak well Swedish so I used English and I was very happy that when I supposedly ask my teacher in Swedish but I couldn’t remember the word, she helped me remembering it. And she smiled and spoke to me in English.

Happy, happy birthday my friend and may you have a healthy and peaceful life together with your lovely family.
Take care always and see you

3 comments:

Ciela said...

Please extend my belated greeting to your friend Zeena. Lucky you! You got plenty of nice and pretty friends.

Salitype said...

late as it is, but nonetheless belated happy bday to your friend, zeena!

it is always nice to recall happy memories of friendship!

have a lovely day!

EJ said...

Belated happy birthday to your friend, she is indeed a beauty!

Thank you so much for your support to my daughter. If you can please vote for Jillian Rylie Cottrill again today, tomorrow, and until 31st, it would be so much appreciated. Thank you so much!