Followers

Oct 29, 2009

study hard

As I posted yesterday I’m very "disappointed" about the results of my exam and seem I want to stop from my schooling. But as my husband told me, just study hard and try your best to be a good student next term.

So since I knew about the results of my exam and been very disappointed about it, I promise myself to study hard. I don't have school since yesterday so I made sure that at least I can learn some new Swedish words and I should finish all my assignments before monday.

So yesterday, this was what I am and these are all my study things (take a look from the pictures).

Today my friend Shy was here with me. We ate, chatted and studied together. We were very serious doing our different assignments and infearness we shutted up for few minutes and concentrated our works...hehehe

Thanks Shy for coming by and for funny chatting… vi ses igen någon gång.

7 comments:

Jen said...

oh no!i hate studying...heheh.

S-H-Y said...

Vi ses då :P..

FaYe said...

study hard, it is for your own good. it is easier for you to adapt their way of living if you can speak their language. im done with my dutch language 10 yrs ago.am so relief

David Funk said...

Hi Jenny, I did read about this yesterday, and all you can do from this point is go forward. I know you will study hard my friend.

Best wishes my dear friend!

Nancy Janiola said...

hi jenny... u will learn the language well, eventually... learning is a process and you can do it.

Lindz said...

goodluck on your study Jen

Gin Hansson said...

Hello guys...thank you so much for all the good words.

Good day everyone...