Followers

Oct 31, 2009

cute baby stuffs

My preggy sister's baby stuff

I posted here 2 weeks ago entitled baby stuff. It was the time that my preggy sister went to the mall and bought some of her baby's stuff. It was the first time that she didn't need to just in bed and lay down for the sake of her baby and her. Her baby is absolutely in position now and she will deliver her in normal delivery. Thanks to all who help us praying for her and we hope that everything will be fine on her due date which is on Nov. 16.

On Nov. 3 she will have (start) her 2 times a weekly check up until her give birth day. Her OB will double check everything on her and for the baby as well. Since her husband cannot be with my sister, so it will be my younger brother and my mother who will accompany her. Her husband is Singaporean and at the moment is in the Singapore hospital due to some knee problem. Hope he will be fine soon.

Yesterday, we were chatting/talking for almost 2 hours. We talked about our family, her situation, what will be their preparation for the Halloween and for course about her baby and baby stuff. Until now she cannot decide yet what will be the name of her baby but as for me (as she asked suggestion) I like Aquinnah Mackenzhie. Due to my excitement, I didn't allow to end up our chats without the pictures of her baby stuff and her. So here are some of the pictures that I really like and gossshhhh so cute...hehehe

PS. Don’t never ever ask me how I felt when I saw my sister’s baby stuff...Because I think you know already the answer…hahahaha joke…

9 comments:

teJan said...

ahehhe!cute talaga kompis:)

thanks by the way for the concern! you'll be updated for sure!

amping!

Gin Hansson said...

stämmer...cute as in cute...ayyy kaloka hindi na yata talaga ako makakaexperience pa ng ganyan sa buhay ko..heheh

ay Lord give me just one...

Lindz said...

so it's a baby girl... goodluck to your sis

Gin Hansson said...

yes lindz, its a girl..it will be our first niece..ikatlong pamangkin..hehehe

Fex said...

wow, looks cute, goodluck sa imo sis

JTG (Misalyn) said...

Wow! the baby girl stuff looks so cute..wish I could have one.

I have 2 boys and am wishing for a baby girl but am afraid to get pregnant due to pre-eclampsia during my second pregnancy.

Goodluck and congratulations to your sis.

Gin Hansson said...

Fe and Misalyn...yes the baby girl stuffs are very cutie talaga.

Misalyn how i wish i can have mine also. Girl or boy basta baby ah..wala ako eh..

Mommy Liz said...

Preparation for the upcoming baby is always exciting. Kahit di ikaw ang buntis, ehehehe!

For all my 4 kids, lagi akong excited, but I overdid my excitement on my 3rd one, kasi girl siya. As in, I bought gazillion stuff from Ebay, di naman nasuot lahat, wahhhh!

Just wait for your turn, yuo will have this fun and excitement too.

Nanaybelen said...

Hi! Jenny