Followers

Oct 28, 2009

couple's corner #3: we're in love

It’s Wednesday again and this mean it’s Couple’s Corner again. I’m really looking forward every Wednesday and write about our respective love stories. This meme is really amazing and this week topic is “WE’RE IN LOVE”.

Rodliz’s Nest

How could I start our love story? Hehehe... Anyway after our first meeting, as I said we kept on texting until “sometimes” early in the morning. But I just thought that was only a friendly text. We didn’t notice that we turned to fall in love in some ways. But he supposedly stops meeting me or continue his feelings to me because he said, he could not even hug me or kiss me good bye. heheh sobrang conservative ang lola..hahaha. But love was in the air since the first time we met.

After our first meeting, we became friends and started dating and meeting almost every day. . Since my office was just closed to his hotel, we made sure that we meet and have lunch almost every day.

We were on that situation for 6 months. He didn’t tell me that he’s in love or he love someone or whatever but we knew that we cared each other. Until month of Aug. we were double dates (with my sister and her date also). Still he didn’t tell me that he loves me but I knew that I am special to him.

He seems don’t wanted me to take the taxi…heheh. But since the time was late already, me and my sister took the taxi and went home. When I came home (2.00 am), he wanted to call me because he said he wanted to tell me something. Then that’s it…I heard his 3 magic words and seems an orchestra in my ears...hehehe

He said he loves me and I did same. We know already that WE’RE IN LOVE from the start but we were too shy to admit it. hehehehe...

9 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oh so sa Pinas pala kayo nagkatagpo Jen, sorry namiss ko yung dalawa mong entries kaya di ko alam hehehe... Naku buti na lang pala at walang naginterefere na iba kundi nasungkit ka pa ng iba hahaha..

See how things work out for John & Rose

Mommy Liz said...

Orchestra ba Jenny?? Ganon naman di ba? kapag love mo ang tao, super sarap pakinggan kapag sinabihan ka ng I love You, at talagang kikiligin kang mag I love you too pabalik, hehehe. I am glad you found the man of your dreams, (sabay ganon)You go Girl!!!!

Wait ko nga ang Marriage Proposal next week...

frizzy_rein said...

haha natuwa nman ako sa orchestra.. parang background sa wedding ni mar at korina hehe.. bakit nga ba lahat ng hindi mo iexpect nangyayari pag inlove? may magic talaga ang love..

heres my entry : www.mydigihome.info

Anonymous said...

music to the ears, ika nga...hehehe!

Naku, talagang pag in love, hahamakin ang lahat masunod ka lamang..hehehe

nice one sis!

Gin Hansson said...

Thanks lovers for the comments..heheh pangit ng words ko no..

ANyway orchestra is the most perfect word to describe what i felt that time..heheh corny no?

anne said...

hehehe corny man pero ang sarap sarap pakinggan

Clarissa said...

Awww..ang sweet sweet naman ng entry mo!!Orchestra!!Parang music to the ears noh?Thanks to this kilig feeling dear!!^_^

Rechie said...

hehehhe ang sweet...kasi naman talaga..it is really hard to tell somebody you love na you love him/her..

Momgen said...

Hi can i ask permission to post your love story in my love story blog I gathered real love story and hope you permit me. I will not post unless you permit me. You can visit my blog at Love Is A Perfect Gift. Thank you....

You can also read others love story in there. TC