Followers

Oct 7, 2009

wednesday meeting

Shy, tejan and I has different schedule in school so it means that we (three) don’t really meet each other so often. But me and Shy, are classmates on our Mathematic subject so we have time to meet but not tejan because she have only 1 day in school (if she don’t have exam).

Wednesday is our meeting day. Tejan have whole in school, Shy have only morning subjects but she always wait us until 3 and me only one subject (me and tejan are classmates). So if Wednesday, we used to eat our lunch together. As much as possible I’m trying my best to go to school lunch time (12.00 - 13.00) so that I can join them for lunch.

While me and tejan on our Swedish subject, Shy is waiting outside our room for 2 hours (how sweet she is right?)...then we will go to mall or go home directly. It depends on our moods....

But today, I wasn't able to go with them to the mall because I have some books that I must return to library but Shy and tejan went to mall. For sure they bought "something", as usual...

We took some pictures in front of our school and as you can notice on how Shy trying her best be at least become taller like tejan. hehehe. Keep it up girl... Tack för idag.

5 comments:

Wengss said...

maayo kay classmate mong tulo bisan dili sa tanan subjects at least magkameet jud mo.
yan ang friendship.keep it up

S-H-Y said...

wah ngkinto si shy :P...

Anonymous said...

lol.. giunhan ko ni shy da! atot! akong inenglison! waaaaaaa shy is tiptoeing!!!
hmmp! nice pix!

Anonymous said...

hi sis, kamusta. magka klase pala kayo dyan ha! valuews, reviews, business

Gin Hansson said...

Thanks for the comments guys...

Weng, yes classmate kami 3 and friend kami..hehehe..

Shy and janmah...hindi ko na nga sinabi na tiptoeing si shy eh para hindi halata..heheh but then ok na rin yan kasi look tall naman siya eh

Jodi ...yes sis magkaklase kami at magkakaibiagn sa hirap at ginhawa..ay sila lang pala sa ginhawa..hahaha joke