Followers

Oct 9, 2009

call my family

Being far from my family is not really easy. Here in a foreign land where only my husband and husband’s family is my family and I don’t have any of my family nor relatives that I can be with. At first it was really difficult especially when it comes to communication but at least now; I can communicate and talk to them.

My family is always my family and as much as possible I want to talk to them every day. We used to chat through internet but it's not the same as talking to them where I can hear their voices.

I used to call them using my
Prepaid Phone Cards in my phone. It's not questions on how much I will spent for the Phone Cards that I used when I call them. The important is, I hear them and talk to them that seems we're just in one country.

I used different
Calling Cards every now and then. It depends on which phones I use. I do it because I will know which cards are cheaper to send sms or to call.

So as of now, it’s not really a problem for me if I will call my family. It’s very easy to buy card from internet. In just a few click, phone will be loaded.

2 comments:

IMCurtain said...

Hello all,

We would like to invite you to promote your blog on our blogosphere. Totally free for everyone!

Click on the 'Tutorial' button if you're not sure how to use it.

Join now: Connecting Bloggers

Happy Blogging!

jodi said...

thanks to the gadget because through these hi tech gadget we are able to connect to our love ones when we are far from them. smart blogger