Followers

Oct 21, 2009

leather boots

Despite of having not really good Tuesday, I'm happy in anyhow.

I have some pair of boots and shoes but still i wanted to have new one. My husband told me that if i would buy new boots or shoes, it would be better to buy branded one or something that at least it will stay longer.

Of course i would love to have branded things that for sure it will stay some years of using it. And as for me, i love branded things which i have some...hehehe...

So my husband bought me a new pair of leather boots which has a very good brand. I'm not sure but i think it's Danish brand. It costs little bit expensive but at least its worth it.hehehe

Here are some of the pictures of my new boots which i took last night and today.

Thanks älskling for the new boots.Jag älskar dig

2 comments:

IMCurtain said...

Hello bloggers,

Looking for the perfect place to promote your blog?

-> Attract more people to your blog, connect with other bloggers and more!

It's totally FREE for all!

Just click on the 'Tutorial' button if you not sure how to use it.

Join now: Free Blog Traffic

Enjoy blogging!

Misalyn said...

That's a nice pair of boots. It looks so classy...love the brown leather.

First time dropping by here...was directed here from ate Lolit's page.