Followers

Oct 6, 2009

downloading videos

I was wondering how could i transfer my videos into different video sites. I have lots of video in my video camera and until now i haven't put it yet into some video site.

Just yesterday i was able to found this voydo site where i can download my videos.

This site has very easy way of downloading videos. You can just copy the URL of your videos and you can paste into one of their text box and download it. Sounds easy, right?

You can also convert into download youtube videos all your videos. Or if you want that you will download from youtube and put it in their site, still it's no problem. It's very easy to do both downloading.

So if you want to share your funny, unforgettable videos or your memorable one, then visit voydo sites where you will know how to download and share your videos. Good luck guys

No comments: