Followers

Oct 9, 2009

not feeling well

I was not feeling well today and gossshhh I hate it.

I woke 5.45 before my husband went to work (as I always do) and seems cannot handle my headache. I didn't tell to my husband that I’m not feeling well. As soon as he left, I went back to bed and slept again.

I thought I would be fine but when I woke up again around 9.00; still I had this terrible headache that seems I can't handle anymore. Due to my morning habits, I went directly to our comfort room for my morning session and gosssshhh I was almost fell down. I wasn't noticed that I sat in our hall way without any sense...

I went back to bed and relax for a while before I tried to stand up again and prepared my breakfast. I never told my husband about what I felt because I don't want him to worry. He called me before he came home and I told him that I’m not feeling well.

He said he's coming home earlier than yesterday. He came home with pizza on his hand and invites me to eat it. It's for me and I’m so happy because I don't eat anything before he came home.

Tack älskling for the pizza and for everything. I love you and I’m happy "today" (as always everyday). You know what I mean "today"... Jag älskar dig jättemycket...

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hope you are feeling better now..


I am trying to generate some support for our daughter. I entered her into a Smile Contest, so if you could please cast a vote for her every day until October 31st it would be so much appreciated. To cast your vote, please go to this link. Thank you very much for all your help!

Wengss said...

uso na baya ang magkasakit ron, kay tugnaw na. I also had headache, took 2 days yata yon. parang di na kaya ng alvedon, buti nalang nawala sa wakas.